Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 9:06 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Front End Suspension 1963 Le Baron

IML...Can anyone give me a quick lesson on front end suspension for a 1963
Le Baron...What would I do if I wanted to make the handling better? Replace
upper control arm bushings? new torsion bar? if replacement of parts is
necessary where should I look for the new parts?

Brandt
1963 Le Baron
Lake Forest, CA