Re: IML: Stumper Trivia of the day - Is this car an Imperial?

Re: IML: Stumper Trivia of the day - Is this car an Imperial?

Kenyon:

A stumper?  Not at all.  The clue is quite simple. Where is the fluted hood and radiator shell? Every Imperial from the 1926-27 E-80s to the 1928-30 L-80s used the fluted hood and radiator shell. In fact, there is a famous legal case involving Vauxhall whereby Vauxhall accused Chrysler of "using" their design.

I think the car is late teens or very early 20s.

Sherwood Kahlenberg