IML: 1959 driveshaft

Hello Everyone;

My friends in Germany have a 1959 Imperial. They asked me if I could find this one part. I will paste the part from their email.
But one part you
probably could locate in the US.there is a middle bearing holding the shaft between transmission and rearaxle, - I could get the bearing, but not the rubber holder on the chassis mid chassis underneath

Does anyone know where I can acquire this part for them?

Anthony and Valerie Lacaria

1956 Imperial
1991 Imperial
Someday a 1961