IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Christopher Eriksen (1958)

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Christopher Eriksen (1958)

New Subscriber(s): Christopher Eriksen
Email Address is: christophereriksen91@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: NORWAY  /   Oslo

Car(s) owned: Imperial Crown 1958(white with beige/white leather)

Self-Introduction: hello! Im an 28 year old norwegian guy deeply in love with my imperial crown 58.At first i looked for a nice normal car.I used the norwegian car sale ads to look on pictures of 34000 different cars.I caught myself several times in the amcar area.I`ve allways liked amcars but there is one thing:many of them look cool on just one side,from the front or the rear..But this imperial looked so beautiful from any angle,that i completely felt in love with it and drove from east to west norway last friday,both it and took her home,the following day.I thought I`ve made enough space in the garage but offcourse i was wrong,had to throw away quite alot of old car parts.Anyway,its a dream on the road,and the engine is impressive! I have some questions about the car.thankful for any tip!