Re: IML: Job number "next" - hub

I have not looked at the way the linings mount to the backing plate of an Imperial that is older than mine, but I assume that they mount pretty much the same way most others do--with little "nails" and a coil spring and a slotted car that you turn 90 degrees to remove.  If you take the heads off these nails from the outside of the backing plate, the linings will come out when you remove the drum, far enough that you can release the springs and take the whole assembly all the way off.