Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 9:20 PM
Subject: IML: Air conditioning compressor "oil"

I don?t want to sound stupid in asking this question but I am not mechanically talented.  I have read articles on the list server about ?checking? the ?oil? in the air conditioning compressor to keep it from locking up.  I have a 1968 car if that is important in your answer.  The A/C blows cold although I would like it to be colder.  Is there some kind of oil that is required in addition to the refrigerant?  I know refrigerant is installed under pressure.  Is there separate ?oil? that is added through a dip stick tube like a car?s motor would have?  Does it matter based on the kind of refrigerant I have?  I don?t want to damage my car but I asked a local car club member about it and he said there is no such thing for my car as separate ?oil?.  Thanks for any comments you might have to clarify my ignorance.  Ignorance is not bliss!!!!

Sincerely,

Bradley R. Teets, CPA/PFS, CFP®

Bradley Teets is a registered representative of and offers securities through Kovack Securities, Inc.

Member NASD / SIPC  Phone:  954-782-4771

The information contained in this report or information provided does not purport to be a complete description of the securities, markets, or developments referred to in this material. The information has been obtained from sources considered reliable, but we do not guarantee that the foregoing material is accurate or complete. Expressions of opinion are as of this date and are subject to change without notice. This information is not intended as a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any security referred to herein. Past performance may not be indicative of future result.  No buy or sell orders can be accepted using email. Please call our office (941-205-2000) to place an order.