IML: Big Block/TorkFlite Fit.

Hi; All big Block Chrysler's have the same bolt pattern.  One thing that you will have to research is the T/C (Torque Converter) Balance & Spline size (How many Teeth on O.D.).
When the Engine was Built it was Balanced with the T/C bolted on.  This Balanced all the Rotating Parts as a Unit.  The weight were spot welded on to outside O/D of the T/C.  The weights may look like the same, but a new T/C on an engine will probably need rebalancing. I believe there was at least 2 different splines used, like I said you will have to find that out.  There is another balancing method. That one has each part balanced & when the engine
with a T/C or flywheel is put together it has a proper balance.

Dave V.B.  33 years at Trenton Engine Plant
(We made ALL the B&RB Engines from 58 to 79)