IML: '68/74 Parts and Front End Kit

A '68 motor will have like 10:1 compression or better, the '74 has about 8.3:1 compression ratio, with the pistons being the chief culprit. And, if the '74 is in good shape, it would be even better to have two exceptional machines in the driveway! Congrats! :-)
I got a front end kit for my '72 Newport at Performance Suspension Technology, http://www.p-s-t.com/ and it should be pretty much akin to a '68 Imperial kit.

Eric
'63 Crown Four-Door
'72 Newport Custom sedan

So the only parts are the engine and tranny that i can use for both.I was hoping to be a little luckier. Any one know about front end kit for a 68?
Thanks for the info guys.