Re: IML: 1974 new yorker to 1968 imperial parts

Quoting louis colon <luis10241@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hello list and Brad,
>
> So the only parts are the engine and tranny that i can use for both.I was
> hoping to be a little luckier. Any one know about front end kit for a 68?
> Thanks for the info guys.

I would not even use the engine of the 74 for a 68.  Even though the engine may
fit, there was a serious power loss between the two years.  The transmission
may have not been as strong as in the 60's because the engine had far less
torque, so there is a chance the 74 tranny will not last long behind a 68 440.

D^2