Please WELCOME A New Member, Rick Ernst

New Subscriber(s): Rick Ernst
Email Address is: rmbe918@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Car(s) owned: None Yet

Self-Introduction: Hello, my name is Rick and I am an old car nut... I currently own a 60 Impala 4 door sedan That is about 99% rust free and I drive it a lot.. I am looking for a 59 Imperial 4 door hardtop becaue I love the pillerless look and I love the grille on the 59.. My buddy has a 4 door sedan and I have missed out on the same car twice. A 59 2 door hardtop..  I am currently in EMT/Paramedic school and I am a licensed Massage Therapist...  Upon Graduation I plan to buy myself a 59 Imperial that I hope I am lucky enough to find.. I have read that the 413 is a great motor for cruising at 90-100 on the highway.. I always thought it would be cool to get passed by an Imperial on the highway.. I was recently at a car show in Columbus where there was a beautiful, Original 61 Imperial 4 door hardtop. I really like all Imperials but my heart is with the 58-60 models and I love the Gadgets that were available...  They really look like a Buck Rodgers car...  I am rambling but I!
  wanted to introduce myself and say the Imperial owners th
at I have met have all been exteremly friendly and knowledgeable... Rick