Please WELCOME A New Member, Gregg Solomon (1965 GHIA LIMO!!!!!!!!!)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Gregg Solomon (1965 GHIA LIMO!!!!!!!!!)

New Subscriber(s): Gregg Solomon
Email Address is:
g_h_solomon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Henderson, Nevada

Car(s) owned: 1965 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron Ghia Limousine (Black, four side windows, landau top with oval rear window)

Self-Introduction: This Chrysler limo has belonged to my family since 1967, and was recently given to me by my father.  The car was first used by Bob Hope during the Chrysler sponsored Bob Hope Specials.