Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 21:58:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: One Clean Car

Just in case you're not surfing Ebay for "Chrysler Imperial", there's this poor car.

Owner did not mention whether it needs brakes or he needs driving lessons.
What a bummer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dllViewItem&rd=1&item=7903626689&category=10076

Kenyon Wills
http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1960/Kenyon/Page01.htm