Lens and Emblems

Just like to tell the list, I just received new lenses off of George Laurie.  The back up lenses are very good quality and fit 1958 type different to 57.  I have got the new interior light lense with the crown on it.  I was amazed how much different colour when its new.  So the new one looks alot lighter then the old one. As well I got the crown insert that go in the hub caps.  Haven't fitted those yet because I need to do up the spinner.  The colours are gold, black, white and chrome. Also I got the front parkers which are just as good as the back.
These have made just great finishing touch to the restoration of my 58
Mick
58 Crown Coupe