Please WELCOME A New Member, Bill Messick (1991 & '93)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Bill Messick (1991 & '93)

New Subscriber(s): Bill Messick
Email Address is: billmessick@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Jacksonville Florida

Car(s) owned: 1991 Imperial
1993 Imperial

Self-Introduction: I have two early 90's imperials, one is white with red trim the other is orchid with brown leather.