Please WELCOME A New Member, Klebert L. Hall (1969)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Klebert L. Hall (1969)

New Subscriber(s): Klebert L. Hall
Email Address is: swampyankee@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Foster, R.I.

Car(s) owned: 1969 Imperial Crown Southampton 4DHT; Surf Green w/dark green vinyl roof.

Self-Introduction:  Long-time Imperial fan, my first two cars were a '63 Crown 2DHT (stolen afetr 3 weeks) and a '62 Crown 4DHT (eventually lost to a bad collision with someone who ran a stop sign in a 74 Lincoln Mk. 4 - but not before a coast to coast trip). My new '69 is the first Imperial I've owned in 13 years, and though it's a little 'new' for my tastes, I immediately fell in love.