Please WELCOME A New Member, Klebert L. Hall (1969)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Klebert L. Hall (1969)

Welcome Klebert.  Its unusual that anybody would steal an Imperial, unless it
was less than 5 years old and still had a lot of market value.  May be they
stole it for a robery or something, but you would have gotten it back.  I hope
that 74 Mk4 paid the price for hitting your 62.  Finally, I thought the term
"Southampton" applied to earlier cars from the late 50's early 60's and was
abandoned later.

D^2, 2x68