Please WELCOME A New Member, Nick Quail (1964)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Nick Quail (1964)

New Subscriber(s): Nick Quail
Email Address is: nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: )ntario Canada

Car(s) owned: We owned a 1964 Crown. Dark green with dark green cloth interior.

Self-Introduction: Most favorite car.The car was purchased by my Grandparents new at Ken Brown  Chrysler dealership in Detriot Michigan.In February of 1970 they gave it to my parents who at the time lived in Galt Cambridge Ontario.In October of 1971 my parents traded the car in for $600.00 towards a 1971 Dodge Monaco station wagon. We had last seen the car  in 1974 still been driven around our city.I would love to know what happened to the car. It was still on the road in 1981 although regestered in the Province of Nova Scotia Canada. The car's serial # is 9243-274949.