stuck engine (?) and trailer hitch, haiku

stuck engine (?) and trailer hitch, haiku

1) If an engine, say a 440, is parked and sits for 30
years, never being touched and outside, what are the
odds it will be seized?  Any chance this engine could
be ressurected without a full rebuild?

50/50  Do the oil in the cylinders thing for a few days and see if you can
move it.  I've had two come back fine and one that had to be rebuilt.

              Steve B.