How do you detect a shady buyer?

Kristen,

We live in Sweden and last week we used a similar
company to purchase our very first 55 Imperial!
However, I've never heard of the company you mentioned
and I will post some questions on Swedish forums if
anyone here knows about them. It is not unusual that
people here uses such companies to inspect and buy
cars in the US.

Regards,

Rickard & Anna Sporre
Katrineholm Sweden

We recently posted our 57 Imperial for sale on the
mailing list and have had a few responses, however,
one of them struck me as a little shady, and I was
wondering if anyone knew anything about this company.
It is a place called Lucas Automobile Procurement
Agency in Sweden.  Basically they are saying that they
find cars for customers and the customer pays a
commission and the car is shipped after payment is
received and OK'd by us.  Sounds sort of odd to me,
but I've never had an offer like this before.  I did a
quick internet search and found no such company.  Is
this a scam of some sort, or is it legit?  Anyone
heard of this company?

Kristen

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor på adressen
http://se.docs.yahoo.com/travel/index.html