No Subject

For those of you who, like I did, had to look up Lebec, California, it's
right on I-5 on the Kern County -- Los Angeles County line.

-- David
'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 Crown Coupe project

Is anybody nearby this car in California? Would love to know if the
steering wheel is in as good of shape as it looks. It would be worth the
price of the car if it is. On ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=24841
84425&category=39405
Is anybody a lot nearer to it than Canada interested in partnering on
this car for a parts car?  Please contact off list.