'63 Vert out of hibernation - throttle linkage question

'63 Vert out of hibernation - throttle linkage question

This is due to broken engine mounts. If the engine looks to be in the correct
position under the hood, it is most likely the transmission mount. These are
available as I bought one over the web last summer for my '62. I would replace
them all if I were you. '62 on seem especially prone to this problem.

Paul