Daudelin
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 11:37 PM
To: Imperial Club
Subject: IML: Renewing my call to 90s owners

I did ask a few weeks ago help on how to remove the trim panel around
the
instrument cluster and, more important, the radio. I have an Infinity CD
player coming in and I'm still unable to remove the panel. I did remove
the
4 screws at the top plus 2 other screws at the bottom but there is still
something in the middle that hold the panel and I'm afraid to break it
if I
pull too hard.

Can any 90s owner provide me with details on how to remove that panel?

Thanks in advance!

-Laurent.
====
Laurent Daudelin   AIM/iChat: LaurentDaudelin
<http://nemesys.dyndns.org>
Logiciels Nemesys Software
mailto:laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx