BB older syster, 67 LeBaron on eBay

I happened to ask the seller about his statement that this car was, "...one of
only 19 made," since production records in the Langworth books and the OIC site
showed more than 2,900 units of these models made that year.

His response was that it was one of only 19 made with the dual (rear) air.
None of the production figures I have seen break down the data to that level of
granularity but isn't it a bit hard to believe that less than 1% of the total
production had this option?  Or is that a typical or reasonable number?  No big
deal, I was just curious.

Thanks everyone!
Joe