57 owners: trim codes found ...

Title:
Hi,

I have at least updated my pages about trim codes for all 57 Imperial !! Thanks to Hal who sent me the codes and pics before selling his "trim selector"...
You'll find them at the middle of this page: http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/dataplat_us.htm

--
Philippe COURANT

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F

Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

Buick 1996 Roadmaster wagon

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f