Green 1970 Imperial parts

This message came into the club website.

Please note that the person offering is in MI (- Michigan?), so if you are not local to them, be prepared for some serious shipping & packaging costs, and they are not explicitly offering to crate and ship stuff....those are some bulky, challenging items, so you might want to have a plan on that going in!

The seller can be contacted at:  scatpack1@xxxxxxx

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE ON-LIST, please.

-Kenyon

Long live all green 1970 Imperials

====================
Good Morning,

I have some 1970 Imperial LeBaron parts laying around that I want to get rid of and I was wondering if someone in you club would be interested. You must know someone in your club that needs this stuff.

(3) Wheel covers - nice shape
Dash Complete with full gauges - Green
AM /FM Seek and scan radio
Misc small pieces
Tail light lenses
Steering column tilt, telescoping and Steering wheel - Green
Radiator & Fan shroud

Let me know.  No reasonable offers refused.

Dave     - Clarkston, MI