58 brake light switch

You can change the switch without losing very much brake fluid. If you are fast
with your fingers, you should be able to have the old one out and the new one
screwed in very quickly. Always check the fluid level, pump the brake a few
times and everything should be fine.

It wouldn't hurt to do a thorough flush and bleed to replenish the fluid, but
it shouldn't be necessary just changing the switch.

Paul