58 brake light switch

Will the removal of the brake light switch from the brake master cylinder on
a 1958 cause the master cylinder to drain completely?  It has been a few
years since I performed the task and I cannot remember.

On my car, the switch was on the bottom of the master cylinder.  I recall
some leakage but am wondering if there might be a restrictor of some kind
that would prevent all the fluid draining out.

If I had to make a bet, I'd say the master cylinder would drain out rapidly.

Hugh