58 rear trim...

I need to know some 58 trim info..
I am shopping for the horizontal trim that goes under the trunk lid.  My
rear 1/4 trim goes around the corner and kicks up-goes horizontal for a
couple of inches.  The vendor I am talking to for replacement trim wants to
know if the trim that I am missing is in three pieces.  All I have is the
holes to look at.. Could you tell me what I need back there?

    Dave