1960 Ghia in Jim Carey movie or is it????

1960 Ghia in Jim Carey movie or is it????

Whew!

It is a "FrankenGhia".  With its long rear quarters,
it appears to be the front end of a sedan mated to the
rear end of a coupe.  Those aren't Ghia doors at any
rate.

But it will likely get squashed by the train, is my
guess.  Hope the fabricated the car from rusty hulks
headed for the derby.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 LeBaron