Please Welcome Brandon Arnett

New Subscriber(s): Brandon Arnett
Email Address is: brandon_30_arnett@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: judsonia,Arkansas

Car(s) owned: I own a 68 4 door imperial with 74,000 miles on it it is green
with green interior.

Self-Introduction: I have wanted to own a imperial since i was about 15 and
finally a few weeks ago i got the chance to own a 68.I would like to own a
imperial of every year from 57-74 these years are the ones that I think look
the best and are built the best.