Please Welcome imperial53

New Subscriber(s): imperial53
Email Address is: imperial53@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Venlo, The Netherlands,Europe

Car(s) owned: 1953 Imperial Custom 4 door sedan (Black)

Self-Introduction: Hi, My name is Han and I have besides the 53 Imperial, a
rare Dodge Dart from 61 and a Mercury Montclair from 64.
It's my greatest hobby to work on the cars and keep them on the road.
There are so many beautiful cars moved to the junkyard........
Greetings from The Netherlands.