In Need of a '53 Imperial Hood.

Quint, I'm about 98% sure that 53 and 54 NYers and Imperials are
identical other than the trim holes.

Kerryp

Quint Villanueva wrote:

> Greetings Folks,
>
> I am in need of a hood for my 1953 Chrysler Imperial.  If you're
> curious about what happened to the one on the car....please, don't ask!
> If you know of hoods from other Chrysler cars that are
> interchangeable, please let me know, I will consider them.
> I am in Palm Desert, CA and obviously the closer the supplier the better.
>
> In my preliminary search for a hood I ran across a 1954 Chrysler
> Windsor, 4 door, 6 banger,
> no carburetor and the body has some rust.  I measured the hood and it
> doesn't fit my Imperial. I offer this information in the event anyone
> is interested.
>
>                                                                 Quint

begin:vcard
fn:Kerry Pinkerton
n:;Kerry Pinkerton
email;internet:http://Dte.net/57imperial     50 Crown, 57, 61(s), 68 convert
other lesser makes
tel;work:Manufacture of high quality Wheeling Machines
tel;home:http://wheelingmachines.com
version:2.1
end:vcard