From: DBelan5739@xxxxxxx [mailto:DBelan5739@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 10:43 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Big car, ordinary garage

You know I had the same problem a year ago when I went to prchase my first
home. I looked at deveral nice houses only to take them off the list for
garages that were too small. The new construction that I looked at only
measured 20 feet. I finally found a house that fit the bill. I have an attached
one-car garage that is 24 feet deep and a detached 2 1/2 car that is 24 feet
wide and 22 feet deep. The only problem is that the detached garage doesn't
have electric in it, but that will be fixed soon.
David
65 crown 4 door