From: Chris Lynch [mailto:creesto@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 10:47 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: AM/FM for my '66 Coupe

Folks, I had my '66 Coupe out this past weekend (expired temp tags and all) as
a break from working on my g.f.s early 60s Comet. Man, what a ride. She only
has 22,000 miles on her (I have docs over the past near 40 years that support
this) and she just BREATHES like a panther. The featherlight touch steering and
brakes were a joy as well. Really want to get the interior wrapped up so she
can be my daily. Does anyone have an AM/FM radio for a a 64-66 that they will
sell? I tried for one on ebay, but the auction ended while was onstage
performing. Naturally, I lost out by less than $2. Something under $100 would
be great; I'd be willing to trade my AM as a core as well. Thanks and happy
motoring!