Biggest Imperial. Who Gives A Hoot?

In a message dated 5/29/2004 1:38:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time, jcmartin@xxxxxxxxx writes:
The present thread of bigger, longer, heaviest etc. has run its course. If the interest of the IML is Imperial content who cares how long it is? If you are interested in length buy a "Hummer Limousine."

This thread is as interesting as a group of fourteen year old's behind the barn or eavesdropping on the ladies sewing circle and I'd bet my sweet bippy it hasn't helped any member in the maintenance of their Imperial.
AMEN!!!

Roy
67 Crown FDHT