IML DIGEST

That was one of the requirements of my last home purchase (4 years ago).  I
had a length of twine that was the length of my car (actually a 76 Cadillac
Fleetwood, since it is a couple inches longer than my 64 Crown).  When I
was going around with the realtor the first thing I did was check the
garage.  If it wasn't long enough, then it was time to go onto the next
house.  The house I ended up getting has a 25 foot garage, so I have plenty
of room to fit my Imperial in, though it is supposed to be a 2 car garage,
and once the Imperial is in there, I am not sure where the second care is
supposed to go.

Mark Elliott
1964 Crown 4dr, currently filling my extra long garage