From: "Allan Williams" <allanwms@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 1990 Imperial Air Suspension

David,  I was pricing new struts, springs and shocks.
The price is not bad.  My concern is that if I
purchase these items, and go to install, that there
may be pieces that are needed from a donor.  Did you
run into this scenario?  Did you do the install
yourself?

What parts do you (or anyone) have leftover after
conversion?  I am having problems with my right right
strut.  If anyone has one, please let me know a price
plus shipping to 22701.