66 LeBaron exhaust

Speaking of 66 Imperials, I am about ready to replace my exhaust from the
"Y" pipe back.  I see no info in our achieves, except for bending
information.  Someone does have a muffler for sale.  Do I go to an exhaust
place and have them bend the pipes?  Anyone have any experience with that?
Also, was there a resonator on a '66 LeBaron 4 door when new? Thanks!

Rollin Bard
Colleyville, TX
66 LeBaron