From: Carl F.
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 1:56 PM
Subject: IML: '67 & '68 owners...need help, please!

My '67 Crown Coupe has no brake lights; T/S & taillights are OK & only the FRONT 4-way flashers will light. (that switch is OK)  After extensive testing, I've traced the problem to the T/S switch. I now have an NOS replacement switch (2, actually...will sell the other), however the tilt/scope column & the steering coulmn outer sleeve are giving me problems.

Would you believe that the original '67 shop manual does NOT address this particular repair?

Anyway, I'm tired of using hand signals & am dying for a serious "road trip", so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!

Carl Falletta

Getting married? Find tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events. ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm