61 Imperial Custom 2 Dr. Seats

Hello 61 Imperial Custom 2dr. owners. I'm getting my seats reupolstered, and what I need is a photo of the front bench seat bottom.
         My front seat bottom has been replaced "cheaply" at one time, and we need to see how an original pattern looked.
         We are redoing the interior with the NOS cloth & vinyl materials. If you could - please send me a photo off the list of the front
         seat bottom design at rlkidd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Also, I know it was talked about before, but anyone have suggestions on a good company that has custom molded carpet?
         Thanks, Rob Kidd