'60 heater core needed

Hi Folks,
I need a replacement heater core for my '60 LeBaron.  The car is just a driver right now so I don't want to invest much in it, it is also summer in Georgia, so no big rush.  My original looks like it exploded!  Not much to save, got a local qoute of $200 to recore it.  Any ideas?

Richard Burgess
'60 "LeCrown"
'60 LeBaron sedan

Do you Yahoo!?