Date:   2004/05/12 Wed PM 01:31:02 EDT
To:     Tomswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        IML postings....or lack of......

Hi, I have posted several notes, and get no response.  I need some help,
and would be forever grateful if you would post a ? for me.  I have a 53 Crown
Imperial,
w/only 1 ign. key, so I would like to ask if anyone could possibly get me a
blank to have
cut here.  I will pay for the part.  The other thing is I have no trunk key,
were they 2 diff
keys, I think they were.  IF you want to see my car, it is on the 53 IML site,
the light blue
one. It is listed from the past owner of several years ago.  Mary and Leonard
Davis, He died, and I bought the car from Mary last year.  Please let me know
if you can't,
or won't do this, and I will ask some other member.
Thanks,  Rick