Reply to: amervik@xxxxxxx
Date: 2004-05-10, 7:17PM PDT

Car is a very high #7 maybe 8. I have owned it since 1997. My wife who is
pregnant with our first says it must go. And frankly, at this time I can
use the money and space. The car is beige and had new paint in the '80s at
a Chrysler dealer. I bought it from a friend who had owned it since the
early '80s after he lost his parking location. Please give me a call if you
have any interest. I will also consider a partial trade for some generic
economy car.
Call: Peter at (818)261-3227 or e-mail: amervik@xxxxxxx

-- David
'91 K-Imperial