90's Imperial Available - What to Ask?

Over the last several weeks I've been watching a 90's Imperial that was
parked in a wooded area next to a house along my route to North Jersey and my
family.  Last week I had a chance - actually on the way home from Dave Brown's
gathering in the Phillipsburg area - and I stopped in to speak to the owner.

The owner wasn't home but his sister-in-law was and she offered to ask him
upon his return.  I wasn't very hopeful but when my wife and I got home last
night, she had left a message on my machine asking me to call about the car.

I personally don't have an interest in the car other than to see it get
enjoyed in a safe home (anything is better than the back woods).  So anyone out
there who is interested, please contact me off list and I will proceed in
contacting the current owners.

Here's what very little I know:

The car appears structurally complete but I did not walk around it or open it
so interior and drive train are unknown.  I believe it has only been sitting
in the woods for a couple of months but I may be mistaken.  Exact year is
unknown but it is obviously one of the '90 through '93 K-car inspired front
drive
Imperials and is painted a burgundy color.  The fact that I got a call back
leads me to believe that the owner is interested in selling/disposing of the
car
but I don't have any idea what price or other terms he may have in mind.  The
car is located about 20 minutes north of me along NJ-31 although I don't know
the exact town.

As I said, I'm only interested in see the car saved from the trees and
rodents that will undoubtedly take their toll on it in short order.  I'd be
happy to
play go-between with the current owner for anyone interested in the car.  I
can be reached directly via email at jcantor791@xxxxxxxx

Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ