'05 300 C...the new one

I just drove the Hemi C last week at a Chrysler Premier that featured my 62
300 H.  That was a great car and there was much lust.  A friend of mine that
also drove the car is considering trading in his Bentley for one.  How about
that!  This is the most exciting car from Chrysler in years.  Just my opinion.

Steve Hedstrom
60 Imp. Southampton
62 Imp. Crown Conv.
62 300 H