My '59 in car hospital, Heart transplant!

My '59 in car hospital, Heart transplant!

It sounds like you got a pretty good deal Bill, but I think you should ask
yourself this question: If I could make the car run smooth without an overhaul,
would I go through with it or not? If the answer is yes, then I guess go ahead,
but I would still want to know "why" before I went any further. I guess I am
just one of those gear heads who needs to know, so if it was me, I would want
to find out.

Yes, I do have a couple of cars that smoke and need overhauls, but they run
great other than a little oil consumption. As long as I enjoy them the way that
they are, I don't need to do it. Someone else with lots of bucks can do it when
I am long gone. If I wasn't happy with them the way that they are, I would jump
at the chance to have them overhauled at that price.

Just make sure that you verify to the best of your ability that the guy can and
will do a good job for you.

Paul