I'm back - and - Purple cars

Hi, Paul,

A couple of years ago at the California Imperial Meet
at Yosemite, I saw a 65 Crown sedan with a Black Plum
interior.  It was not in the show, but parked nearby
with a for sale sign on it.  Closer inspection
revealed it had been repainted Ivory over its original
Black Plum paint.  What a shame.

My 66 LeBaron is Deep Plum, my favorite from that
year's color palette.  At first glance it is the same
color as Black Plum, but there is actually a slight
difference.  The '65 is ever so slightly darker.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 LeBaron