Dick B makes the news

I was out in Dicks neck of the woods today when I drove up to Karps to get my new brake booster. I didn't see any fires or smoke, but you never know what is just over the next ridge. Our weather has been unbearably hot, and my air conditioner is broken which makes it all the worse. I watched the weather channel today to see when we can expect some relief, and they were saying the current temperature in Los Angeles was 78. They must have had their thermometer in someone's swimming pool since the temperature in my home was in excess of 90. The intense heat also did not agree with the Imperial which was running as high as 230 degrees when I turned it off. I'm glad Dick is safe and sound!

Bill '59 Crown