72 Imperial 4-dr

Title: 72 Imperial 4-dr

Guys,
 There is a 1972 green 72 Inperial 4-dr for sale in Bakersfield. The guy had it listed a few weeks ago for $2000.00. I did see the car and it runs. It needs a lot of help cosmetically but he is down to $500.00 after our talk. I told him I would mention it to you guys. His name is J.R. 661-834-3191. It would be worth the 500.00. I would have bought it but I need every dime for the 60 I am working on. If your interested please call him, he is leaving in a few days.

Thanks
Tim