Points in '59 413's

Quoting RandalPark@xxxxxxx:

> Your spark knocking could be related, but may also be a result of the points
> burning. Fuel issues can also cause spark knocking, such as a lean mixture,
> or weak fuel pump.

Paul, I can't see how the "bad points" can cause the spark knock.  I do not
think its possible that worn out points or misbehaving points can advance the
timing...  But we agree on the other suggestions.

I think that the most common cause of spark knocking in these old engines is
carbon build up due to too much idling or slow driving.  Some heavy WOT
accelrations may clear that carbon up.  People also say that pouring water or
ATF in the carb can clear up the carbon too, but the first is probably more
fun.

D^2